Udos Digestive Enzyme Blend GOLD 60's (EXPIRES END OCT 23)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Udos Choice Digestive Enzymes Gold - 60 x 243mg Vegicaps
Udos Choice Digestive Enzymes Gold is a blend of nine active plant-based enzymes, each having a specific action on food substrates consumed in the diet. It has three protein-digesting enzymes, including Alpha-galactosidase, which is beneficial in reducing gas.
This carefully designed formula aids the digestion of foods, leaving you free to enjoy your favourite meals again.
- Protease to breakdown protein
- Lipase to breakdown fat
- Amylase to breakdown starches, sugars and carbohydrates
- Cellulose to breakdown vegetable fibre
- Lactase to breakdown lactose (milk sugar)
- Alpha galactosidase to breakdown fermentable carbohydrates and oligosaccharides
- Bromelain to breakdown protein
Enzymes have no taste, so mix easily into your favourite foods. For best results, mix the contents of one capsule into cold or warm foods (not piping hot), or swallow whole during your meal. It is most important to take digestive enzymes with foods rich in proteins.
Udos Choice Digestive Enzymes Gold come in 100% vegetarian capsules and are made from 100% plant-based digestive enzymes using the solid-state fermentation method recommended by the FCC.
Digestive enzymes are like scissors that cut up the foods we eat into basic building blocks. Our body absorbs and reassembles the basic building blocks to build cells, tissues, organs, glands and entire body systems. Without enzymes, we could not exist; our body's reactions would be too slow for life to be possible. The human body makes and uses more than 3,000 types of enzymes that initiate or speed up chemical reactions.
Udos Choice Digestive Enzymes Gold are great for athletes who consume a large amount of food (triathletes, runners, cyclists and bodybuilders) and ideal for supporting vegetarian diets high in beans and pulses that can be hard to break down naturally.
- Loved and trusted in the UK since 1994
- Made from 100% vegetarian source Aspergillus using a solid-state fermentation process
- More targeted towards those with issues around fat and protein digestion
- Wide range of activity - function throughout the digestive tract
- Effective option for those who are lactose intolerant
- Measured according to the FCC (Food Chemical Codex) methods
- 100% survival rate in gastric solution - no need for enteric coating
Gluten and Dairy-free
Potato starch (bulking agent), Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122): 45%, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (Vegetarian Capsule), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111): 25%, Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-114): 10%, Ascorbic acid (antioxidant), Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132): 6%, Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118): 1%, Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119): 7%, Bifidobacterium longum (HA-135): 3%, Lactobacillus casei (HA-108): 3%, Silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), Fatty acid (anti-caking agent). 42 billion total viable cells contained in each vegecap at time of manufacture. 31 billion cells guaranteed at time of expiry. 1 billion =1 x 109 Vitamin C: 15 mg (19% Reference Intake)
Contains traces of Milk and Soya which are used in the manufacturing process.