Use diluted Grapefruit seed extract to gargle or consume a few drops in water or juice. Also use as a mouthwash, facial and nail cleanser, skin rinse and household cleanser. Ideal for travelling. Not for citrus allergy sufferers. Never use undiluted. See suggested intake and usage information below.
- All-time best seller
- Grapefruit seed extract is a natural cleanser wherever there is a need
- Ideal for internal or external use, especially as a mouthwash, or on the face and nails and as a household cleanser
- Perfect digestive support especially whilst travelling
- Available in liquid or tablet form
- Do not use undiluted
Citricidal liquid provides
Grapefruit seed extract concentrate.
Never use undiluted. Do not squeeze. As a food supplement: Allow 4 to 12 single drops to fall naturally into a full glass (300ml) of water or juice, and stir thoroughly. Consume 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, 1-3 times a day (children over 8 years, half dose). Start at a low dose and build. Never use full strength in mouth.
As a cosmetic cleanser for external use:
- Scalp (safe on scalp, including dandruff): Dilute 4-12 single drops in shampoo for each use. Mix in hand and massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Nails: Allow 4-12 single drops to fall naturally into approximately 1 tablespoon of water, and with cotton wool, apply diluted solution to the surface of the nail along the cuticle and underneath the front of the nail, twice daily.
- Facial Cleanser (safe on normal skin and acne): Splash face with warm water. Allow 4-12 single drops to fall naturally into approximately 1 tablespoon of water, and with cotton wool or fingertips, gently massage diluted solution into face with circular motions, avoiding contact with the eyes. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Pat dry. Skin Rinse (safe on minor skin irritati