Barley Grass Powder 100g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Barley grass powder is brimming with beneficial nutrients, such as vitamins (including several B vitamins), minerals (such as magnesium, calcium, iron and potassium), protein, fibre and the chlorophyll that gives it such a beautiful deep green hue.
Barley grass powder is made from the juice of freshly squeezed organic barley grass, which is a cereal that has remained a valuable source of sustenance since prehistoric times.
Barley (Hordeum vulgare) - a one-to two-year cereal that grows in temperate subtropical regions and belongs to the grass family is a distant relative of the wild barley that still thrives in the Middle East today. The barley grass juice is subsequently dried at low temperatures to produce a barley grass powder that retains an optimum number of its naturally occurring nutrients.
Barley Grass Powder Benefits
- Barley grass powder contains several B vitamins
- Contains a variety of minerals, including magnesium, calcium, iron and potassium
- Contains protein, fibre and chlorophyll
- Is certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers", the leading organic certification organisation in Great Britain
- Has been dried and processed at low temperatures in order to preserve an optimum number of its naturally occurring nutrients
- Is totally pure and free from fillers or any other artificial additives
- Is also suitable for those following a vegetarian, vegan or raw food diet.
How To Use Barley Grass Powder
Barley grass powder makes a rich and colourful addition to smoothies. It can be used to enhance all of your favourite rawfood recipes and snacks - just a small quantity lends a wonderfully full flavour to any dish.