What it is
Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Eye Cream revitalises the eye area and diminishes wrinkles. Tired, puffy eyes get soothing care and nourishing rejuvenation day or night with this gentle eye cream. Revitalising wild rose oil together with extract of sedum purpureum enliven the skin and tissues around the eye, helping to diminish wrinkles and reduce puffiness. The rose oil is rich in essential fatty acids that play a crucial part in skin regeneration. Euphrasia (eyebright) soothes and revitalises tired and strained eyes.
- Brightens up tired eyes and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Can be used by people who wear contact lenses
- Fragrance free formula
- Leaves eye area soothed and rejuvenated
- Cold-pressed wild rose seed oil helps to restore radiance to a dull complexion
- Peach kernel oil supports the skin’s natural barrier functions with it’s fatty acids
- Sweet almond oil has a calming and healing effect on the skin
For normal, dry and mature skin.
How to Use
Morning and/or evening spread a pea-sized quantity of Weleda Wild Rose Smoothing Eye Cream on the tips of the middle and ring fingers. Beginning at the outside of the eye, gently pat the cream under the eye towards the nose, then over the eyelid from the nose outwards. Do not apply into the eye itself.
Water (Aqua), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Sedum Purpureum Extract, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Beeswax.