(PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT SHIP SYMPROVE TO USA)
1: ARRIVE alive right from the start so it’s ready to get to work
2: SURVIVE the strongly acidic and hostile environment of your stomach.
3: THRIVE in the intestines and targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
Why Symprove works
- Symprove is alive and active when it ARRIVES from the bottle.
- Critically, Symprove is water-based so it doesn’t trigger digestion, meaning it SURVIVES the hostile environment of your stomach.
- The four unique strains of bacteria in Symprove work together to ensure they THRIVE in the intestines and targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
Ingredients: Water, extract of germinated barley, live activated cultures of: L. rhamnosus, E. faecium, L. plantarum, L. acidophilus; vitamin C, acidity regulator: trisodium citrate; preservative: potassium sorbate; natural flavourings, sweetener: sucralose.
5 facts about Symprove:
- Every millilitre of Symprove contains about 200 million live, active bacteria.
- Symprove’s Unique Delivery System (UDS™) ensures it doesn’t trigger digestion in the stomach.
- Independent research by University College London (UCL) shows Symprove can Arrive, Survive and Thrive in targeted areas of your gut quickly and effectively.
- Symprove is gluten and dairy free.
- Symprove comes in 2 flavours, Original and Mango and Passion Fruit.
Why other probiotics fail
Recent independent research has shown that probiotics that are freeze-dried or transported in food, do not survive the three stages above. Here’s why:
- Food or dairy based products (such as yoghurts) usually trigger digestion, meaning they are held in the strong stomach acids for longer, resulting in many of the bacteria being killed.
- Freeze dried products are inactive (not alive) when taken and usually have very low survival rates when subjected to stomach acid. And those that do survive may pass through your gut before having a chance to re-activate and thrive.