A powerful blend of vegetable protein that’s particularly suitable for those following a vegan, vegetarian or rawfood diet and the perfect choice for high performance athletes and keep fit fans.
- Contains a powerful blend of raw vegetable (complete) protein including edestine
- Contains every essential amino acid
- Contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids
- Contains fibre
- Contains B vitamins and vitamin E
- Contains minerals such as iron, calcium and magnesium
- Boasts a deliciously creamy flavour
- Suitable for those on a vegetarian, vegan or rawfood diet
- Manufactured at low temperatures using a natural extrusion process and without the use of solvents, radiation, genetically modified substances, artificial colours, preservatives, flavours or pesticides
- Hypoallergenic and free from animal products, dairy products, egg, gluten, soy, added sugars, grains and yeast
- Certified Kosher (Rabbin Frankfurt) and Halal (Ligue Islamique du Nord)
- 100% organic
Stir 1 or more tablespoons of Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Natural daily into a glass of (spring) water or your favourite shake, smoothie or juice.
The Sunwarrior concept was conceived on a warm, summer’s evening at the colourful Sedona Raw Spirit Festival in the U.S. state of Arizona, when three men, each with different ideals, came together to realise a shared dream: the creation of a nutritional product that would make a valuable contribution to the welfare of the people and the planet that they inhabit. The result was Sunwarrior Protein – one of the most respected protein powder brands on the market today.
Quantity and Dosage
Use 1 to 6 tablespoons (8-48 grams) of Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Natural daily. Do not refrigerate. Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Contains protein derived from raw peas and cranberries
- Contains medium-chain fatty acids from coconut
- For optimum results, alternate the use of Sunwarrior Warrior Blend Natural with Sunwarrior Protein
A Sunwarrior patented blend of proteins derived from raw peas, raw cranberries, raw hemp, gum (fenugreek gum, conjak gum and guar gum), natural flavour, stevia extract and medium chain triglycerides.
Amino acid composition per serving (21 grams):
Alanine 903 mg
Arginine 1827 mg
Aspartic acid 2415 mg
Cystine 210 mg
Glutamic Acid 3507 mg
Glycine 840 mg
Histidine 525 mg
Isoleucine 987 mg
Leucine 1722 mg
Lysine 1491 mg
Methionine 231 mg
Phenylalanine 1155 mg
Proline 903 mg
Serine 1071 mg
Threonine 798 mg
Tryptophan 210 mg
Tyrosine 798 mg
Valine 1050 mg