Sunwarrior Protein is the perfect protein superfood for those on a vegan, vegetarian or raw food diet. Also extremely popular with athletes and those keen to enjoy a healthy and varied diet.
- Prepared from 85% raw protein, from the flour and bran of raw sprouted, whole grain, brown rice
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids in addition to a variety of other amino acids
- Contains a selection of vitamins (e.g. thiamine, riboflavin and niacin), minerals (egg phosphorus, iron and potassium), tocopherol and tocotrienol
- Sunwarrior is more absorbable than other vegetable proteins as it boasts a 98% correlation to breast milk and a digestive efficiency of up to 98.2%
- A unique production process gives Sunwarrior protein its delicious flavour and velvety, smooth texture
- Extremely easy to dissolve
- Hypoallergenic and totally free from genetically modified ingredients
- Free from gluten, dairy products, artificial additives, pesticides, animal ingredients, soy, grains or yeast
- Manufactured at low temperatures using a natural biological enzymatic process that does not employ chemical or acid hydrolysis
- 100% organic
Stir 1 or more tablespoons of Sunwarrior Natural Protein daily, into a glass of (spring) water or your preferred shakes, smoothies and juices.
Sunwarrior is one of today’s leading protein powder brands, conceived on a warm, summer evening at the Sedona Raw Spirit Festival in the U.S. state of Arizona. That night, three very different men, with three different ideals, came together to realise one common vision: the creation of an outstanding product that would make an important contribution to the welfare of the planet and those who live on it.
Quantity and Dosage
Use between 1 and 6 tablespoons of Sunwarrior Protein per day. Each bag of Sunwarrior Protein contains 1000 grams, so can last up to 125 days, depending on how much you use. Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Not suitable for refrigeration.
- Sunwarrior Protein is readily digestible, making it suitable for adults and children over 2 years of age.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) is considering supplying Sunwarrior protein powders to famine hit regions of the world, partly because of its high absorption rate and partly because it is hypoallergenic
Organic raw sprouted whole grain brown rice protein
Amino acid composition per serving (21 grams):
Alanine 910 mg
Arginine 1530 mg
Aspartic acid 1440 mg
Cystine 410 mg
Glutamic Acid 2880 mg
Glycine 710 mg
Histidine 350 mg
Isoleucine 740 mg
Leucine 1390 mg
Lysine 570 mg
Methionine 530 mg
Phenylalanine 910 mg
Proline 830 mg
Serine 800 mg
Threonine 630 mg
Tryptophan 200 mg
Tyrosine 900 mg
Valine 1000 mg
Tryptophan 180 mg
Tyrosine 810 mg
Valine 900 mg