Quercetin is a flavonoid found widely in the plant kingdom. Flavonoids are known to work synergistically with Vitamin C, which supports the normal function of your immune system. Especially rich sources of quercetin include onions, red wine, green tea and St John’s wort. An all-round formulation including vitamin C which has been proven to support normal immune function. Bromelain is from pineapples, which have long been prized for their many health benefits.
- Vitamin C supports the normal functioning of your immune system
- Vitamin C is also an antioxidant which protects cells from oxidative stress
- In addition bromelain works to support your immune system
- Quercetin is a plant-derived flavonol found in fruits, vegetables, leaves and grains
- A great synergistic combination of nutrients.
Two tablets typically provide
600mg Quercetin, 54mg Bromelain, 68mg Vitamin C.