Cacao Butter is edible and possesses an extraordinary rich, delicate chocolate aroma.
Certified Organic and Raw Cacao Butter.
A pure, unrefined cacao butter made from certified organic, raw Criollo cacao beans and containing zero sugar or milk. With an intense flavour, raw cacao butter contains vitamins, minerals, fibre and essential fatty acids. No chemicals, no hexane, no solvents.
This raw cacao butter is made from 100% certified organic Criollo beans a superior variety of cacao bean that accounts for only 1% of the total world cacao production. Raw cacao butter (also known as theobromine oil) is a yellow vegetable fat that is extracted from raw cacao beans using a patented cold press method.
Cacao Butter Benefits
- As with all raw cacao products, cacao butter in particular has a beautiful and tempting chocolate aroma
- Contain vitamins (including vitamin C)
- Contains minerals (including iron, chromium, anandamide, theobromine, manganese, zinc and copper)
- Contains fibre and essential fatty acids (including omega-6 fatty acids)
- Contains virtually no caffeine
- Contains PEA (phenylethylamine), tryptophan and serotonin
- The cacao beans are incredibly pure and contain no mycotoxins, fungi or yeasts.
- Certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers", the UK’s leading government accredited organic certification body
How To Use Cacao Butter
Mix the raw cacao butter directly into your choice of smoothies, nut milks, protein drinks and juices, or use it to create a mouth-watering range of raw chocolate desserts, raw desserts and chocolate bars.
Cacao Butter can also be applied directly to the skin or used in combination with a selection of massage oils.
Because it has not been damaged by heat, our cacao butter melts easily.