Natures Aid Zinc + C Lozenges 30's
Natures Aid Zinc Lozenges contribute to the maintenance of normal bones, vision and the normal function of the immune system.
- Zinc contributes to normal -
- DNA synthesis
- acid-base metabolism
- carbohydrate metabolism
- cognitive function
- fertility and reproduction
- macronutrient metabolism
- metabolism of fatty acids
- normal metabolism of vitamin A
- normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal -
- testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
Sweetener (Sorbitol - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects), Vitamin C Prep. (Calcium Ascorbate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Anticaking Agent (Silicon Dioxide) Rosehip Extract Prep. (Rosehip Extract, Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide), Natural Flavouring (Peppermint Extract Prep. (Peppermint Extract, Modified Starch, Silicon Dioxide)), Stevia Leaf Extract, Anticaking Agent (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate)
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
When buying high-quality health products, it's important to know you are shopping with an authorised supplier. We are fully authorised stockists of the premium brands Solgar and Viridian.
We're qualified and eager to help with any health advice you need.
Call 01462 436881 or click here to email us
Free Delivery over £40
Spend at least £40 and get free delivery!