Natures Aid Vitamin C Timed Relsease
Natures Aid Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -
- blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal -
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
- function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the -
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
When buying high-quality health products, it's important to know you are shopping with an authorised supplier. We are fully authorised stockists of the premium brands Solgar and Viridian.
We're qualified and eager to help with any health advice you need.
Call 01462 436881 or click here to email us
Free Delivery over £40
Spend at least £40 and get free delivery!