Natures Aid Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of -
- blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal -
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
- function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the -
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Sweetener (Sorbitol - excessive consumption may produce laxative effects), Vitamin C (as Sodium Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Acerola, Stevia Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Rosehip Extract, Paprika Extract.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans