MooGoo Protein Shot 120g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Our Protein Shot Leave-In Conditioner was made to complement our Cream Conditioner after we had so many super-fan customers asking for us for it. Most conditioners are made using silicone-based ingredients (usually big words that end with –cone) that coat the hair in something slippery, making it feel silky and smooth. They do a great job of making the hair feel hydrated and easy to detangle.
The problem we find with silicone is that it can build up on the hair over time, making it feel heavy and limp. This usually results in a need for a different type of shampoo to get rid of the buildup caused by these types of conditioners. Instead, we wanted to make a leave-in conditioner from natural oils that won’t build up on the hair and actually penetrate and hydrate the hair instead of just making it feel nice for a while. Using natural ingredients is not only better for your hair and scalp, it’s also much better for the environment. Ever think about what happens to your wash products after they go down the drain? Silicones and other synthetic ingredients don’t break down into their natural component easily in the water system.
One thing we hear a lot about our leave-in conditioner is how lovely the smell is. We couldn’t agree more. For this, we sourced a phthalate-free fragrant oil so you can have beautiful smelling hair without the sensitivity. It’s also super popular with you ladies with curly hair to help keep them under control.
- A natural, leave-in conditioner that looks after your ends
- Made with natural oils like Jojoba and Olive Oil to hydrate hair
- Free from silicone-based ingredients that can build up and weigh hair down
- Milk Protein helps protect hair fibres and revitalizes its natural protective layer
- We use a phthalate-free fragrant oil so you can have beautiful smelling hair
- Piroctone Olamine helps maintain and control the microflora of the scalp
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time! Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.