- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
MoodProbio™ The Gut-Brain Connection - 30 Billion Probiotic Cultures
What are MoodProbio™ capsules?
We knew that the ratio of good to bad bacteria is a critical measure in determining your overall health.
Recent research showed that the microbiota living within the intestines may play a large role in creating the various brain neurotransmitters that have a significant effect on mood.
Some specific strains of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium may optimize the production and function of important chemicals like serotonin and dopamine significantly involved in mood and required in the brain for healthy cognitive function and focus.
The Probiotic Blend in MoodProbio™ is a combination of eight lactic acid-producing bacteria Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Owing to their bactericidal and antiproliferative effects against pathogens, they primarily help regulate intestinal functions. Secondly, they may also have a stimulating effect on influencing brain function, behaviour, and mental health.
The formula includes the well-studied strains L.Rhamnosus, Plantarum, Helveticus and Bifidobacterium infantis believed to produce neurotransmitters and to regulate the level of inflammation throughout the body including the brain.
Research showed these specific species may help reduce negative thoughts associated with sad mood.
MoodProbio™ has the added benefits of FOS acting as a prebiotic to help the proliferation of good gut bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium and L. Rhamnosus strains may alter and help stimulate the production of neurotransmitters such as GABA* and serotonin*
- Lactobacillus helveticus may improve brain health and age-reduced cognitive function*
- Lactobacillus plantarum may act as a neuroprotective agent capable to enhance memory*
- Lactobacillus casei may increase tryptophan production and modulate serotonin and dopamine concentration*
- Bifidobacterium infantis may improve immune function, reduce inflammation, and combat neural changes associated with stress*
What are MoodProbio™capsules for?
- May help reduce negative thoughts associated with sad mood
- May help normalize and maintain healthy bowel and nervous functions
- May help reduce intestinal inflammation and within the brain
- Helps improve the overall health of the intestine
- Helps improve absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Helps increase immunity
- May reduce tiredness
Who are MoodProbio™ capsules for?
MoodProbio™ capsules may be of benefit to;
- Those suffering from persistent sad mood and stress
- People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems or other complaints associated with stress
- People who lead a stressful lifestyle leading to digestive discomfort
- Those who wish to maintain a healthy immune system
- Those who follow a poor diet, low in nutrient rich foods
- People feeling lethargic or rundown
Recommended Daily Intake for MoodProbio™
Adults 1 capsule daily with breakfast.