Methyl Pregnancy Multinutrient 60 Capsules
- Taking a supplement containing 400mcg of folic acid is recommended prior to and during early pregnancy as it contributes to normal maternal tissue growth
- Folate (folic acid) is provided in the '5-MTHF' (Methylfolate) form at current Government recommended levels for pregnancy (400mcg per two capsules)
- 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use
- Selenium and zinc contribute to normal fertility and reproduction
- Provides optimum levels of vitamin D3 derived from lichen, so suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones. Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B12, D, C, zinc, iron, selenium and folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system
Product Information per Daily Intake
|Ingredient||Amount||Providing||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 2000iu||600mcg||Retinol Equivalent||75|
|Vitamin D3 1000iu||25mcg||500|
|Vitamin E 22.5iu||15mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||125|
|Vitamin K1 & K2||90mcg||120|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||1.4mg||127|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1.4mg||100|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||18mg||Niacin Equivalent||113|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||50mg||3571|
|Folic Acid (Methylfolate as Quatrefolic®)||400mcg||200|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100mcg||4000|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||6mg||100|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids||3mg||-|
|Typicial Compostition: 1.43mg Beta Carotene, 0.67mg Alpha Carotene, 0.59mg Lutein, 0.28mg Lycopene, 0.03mg Zeaxanthin|
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Magnesium Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Ferrous Citrate,, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Spirulina (Athrospira platensis Algae), Zinc Citrate, Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate & Natural Mixed Tocotrienols & Tocopherols),, Sodium Alginate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Acacia Gum, Beetroot Extract (Beta vulgaris Root), Modified Corn Starch, Natural Mixed Carotenoids,, Vitamin D3 (preparation as Cholecalciferol (Lichen) with Tapioca Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Coconut Oil, Sucrose, Silicon Dioxide, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide),, Sucrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Copper Gluconate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Mono/Di and Triglycerides, Corn Starch, Pea Starch, Sodium Borate,, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Corn Maltodextrin, Corn Dextrin, Sorbitan Stearate, Thiamine (as Thiamine Mononitrate), Riboflavin, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate, DL-Alpha Tocopherol & Mixed Tocopherols),, Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7), Manganese Gluconate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Folic Acid (as Quatrefolic® [(6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid glucosamine salt]), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate),, Citric Acid, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Picolinate, L-Selenomethionine, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Rosemary Extract, Biotin, Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone).
Recommended IntakeTwo capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intakes of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to young children. Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
When buying high-quality health products, it's important to know you are shopping with an authorised supplier. We are fully authorised stockists of the premium brands Solgar and Viridian.
We're qualified and eager to help with any health advice you need.
Call 01462 436881 or click here to email us
Free Delivery over £40
Spend at least £40 and get free delivery!