What it is
Dr Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence helps to calm both children and adults in preparation for sleep. When combined with warm water, it offers a sense of enveloping protection. Prepared as a hot neck compress, Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence is ideal for helping ease shoulder tension. Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence and Moor Lavender Body Oil perfectly complement each other.
- Lavender essential oil calms skin redness and sensitivity while imparting feelings of care and protection
- Moor extract with almond and jojoba oils gently moisturise and fortify skin
- This finely aligned product with horse chestnut and horsetail extracts is based on a moor extract prepared using a special rhythmic procedure
- Almond and avocado oil gently moisturise your skin
How to Use
Add several capfuls of Dr Hauschka Moor Lavender Calming Bath Essence into the stream of running water as the bathtub fills. For a soothing facial rinse after cleansing, add a small amount to a basin of warm water. Bring a sense of tranquility to any room by adding a few drops to a bowl of warm water.
Water (Aqua), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linalool*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Peat Moss Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Lysolecithin, Coco-Glucoside, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Chondrus Crispus Extract.
* From natural essential oils.