Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Great for: Caring for skin and eyes and easing dryness during menopause
- Nutrient profile: Highly concentrated in rare omega-7 fatty acids (37g per 100g), beta-carotene, and an array of other phytonutrients
- Flavour: Mildly sweet and botanical
- Why Erbology? Around 50kg of fresh, nutrient-rich sea buckthorn berries go into every litre of our oil, sustainably sourced directly from small organic farmers in Eastern Europe
- Top tip: Take 20-40 drops neat, add to yoghurt or smoothies or mix with a carrier oil and apply as a nourishing facial oil at night
Ingredients and nutrition
Ingredients: 100% organic sea buckthorn berry oil (Hippophae rhamnoides (L.)).
How to enjoy: Take 20-40 drops daily, neat, or add it to smoothies, porridge and breakfast bowls. Alternatively, apply a small amount directly to your skin. Our Sea Buckthorn Oil doesn’t like to be heated, so avoid using it while cooking.
Store your amber glass bottle in a cool, dark place and please recycle after use.
Nutrition Per 100g Energy 3690kJ / 882kcal Protein 0g Fat 100g Saturates 45g Carbs 0g Cholesterol 0g Vitamin E 62mg Beta-carotene 371mg Salt 0g
About our sea buckthorn oil
We cold-press our organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil from the juice of fresh sea buckthorn to make sure it retains its precious nutrients. With a fabulously dark red-orange hue, it’s as luxurious for your body as it looks.
Sea buckthorn oil has naturally rejuvenating and healing properties thanks to phytonutrients, such as omega-7 fatty acids and beta-carotene. Beta-carotene has antioxidant properties and gives our oil its rich colour, while omega-7 supports a healthy digestive system and looks after your mucous membranes.
There is also evidence from scientific studies that consuming sea buckthorn oil can help to relieve symptoms of dryness during menopause.