Children's Complete Complex (Multinutrient) 150g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Take daily with food as indicated, or as professionally directed. Can be mixed into cool drinks or sprinkled onto food.
- 6 months - 1 year - ¼ teaspoon (approx. 1.25g)
- 1 - 5 years - ½ teaspoon (approx. 2.5g)
- 5 years+ - 1 teaspoon (approx. 5g)
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 833iu||250ug||Retinol Equivalent||31|
|Vitamin D3 400iu||10ug||200|
|Vitamin E 30iu||20mg||Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent||167|
|Niacin (B3)||10mg||Niacin Equivalent||63|
|Vitamin B12 (Methyl B12)||15ug||600|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||15mg||250|
Ingredients: Sweetener (Xylitol), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Flavours (Banana & Vanilla), Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbate), Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Choline Bitartrate, Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Zinc Citrate, Inositol, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Ferrous Citrate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, L-Selenomethionine, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate), Manganese Gluconate, Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7), Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Biotin, Copper Citrate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Folate (Calcium L-methylfolate).
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For best before and batch, see base.