Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is an advanced triple action formula containing cranberry extract, live bacteria and Vitamin A.
Lifestyle changes, stress, medicines and disease can sometimes deplete our beneficial gut bacteria, allowing E.coli to become established and cause infections. These infections can damage mucous membranes which line the urinary tract. Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a triple action formula scientifically developed with cranberry extract (36mg PACs), two specifically selected live bacteria strains and Vitamin A which contrinutes to the normal function of the immune system and the maintenance of mucous membranes which can be found lining the urinary tract.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Allergen advice: May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Made in the UK
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live bacteria (see below)
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
** provides 20% Nutrient Reference Value / capsule
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum of 18mg cranberry PACs and 500 million live microorganisms (>5 x 108 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 2.7 billion live microorganisms per gram (>2.7 x 109 CFU/gram).
- Concentration of 500 million live microorganisms per capsule is guaranteed throughout the shelf life.