- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Take a natural approach to tackling head discomfort with the launch of Bio-Kult Migréa, the first scientifically developed, advanced multi-action formulation to target both the digestive tract and the head.
Common, disabling, recurrent, neurovascular head discomfort affects 1 in 7 people globally1, with the majority of sufferers experiencing at least one attack a month, often causing severe impairment and compromising their quality of life, both personally and professionally. Despite this high prevalence, more than 50% of sufferers are not satisfied with their current treatment, choosing to self-medicate using non-prescription drugs2, thus increasing the risk of medication-overuse side-effects3.
Backed by a new published clinical trial4, this latest addition to the renowned Bio-Kult range offers real hope to sufferers looking for a long term and natural solution. Containing 14 strains of live bacteria to support gut health and overall wellbeing, Bio-Kult Migréa also includes magnesium and vitamin B?, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.5 Research suggests that the inclusion of magnesium may also help increase resilience to stress6 which is often a trigger for attacks. The addition of vitamin B? contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system,5 and to the regulation of hormonal activity5 with research suggesting an association between higher B? intakes and protection against inflammation.7
Previous evidence has demonstrated that gut bacteria play a key role in the gut-brain axis and disturbances or imbalances of the delicate gut flora may be associated with neurological discomfort8. The association between neurovascular and gastro intestinal issues could be linked to increased intestinal permeability, which allows leakage of undigested food particles and endotoxins into the bloodstream, triggering inflammation9 and possible attacks. Beneficial strains of gut bacteria play a crucial role in supporting the health of the gut lining, maintaining and improving gut barrier function, thereby modulating immune responses and reducing inflammation10, which research suggests may be of benefit.
Bio-Kult Migréa is an advanced multi-action formulation that has been formulated with magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Research suggests that magnesium may help increase resilience to stress. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has been shown in studies to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
- Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any Food Supplement
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
- Gluten free
- Made in the UK
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Magnesium citrate
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Live bacteria (see below)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion microorganisms (2x109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 4.3 billion live microorganisms per gram (4.3x109 CFU/g). Concentration of 2 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.