The Osmio D7 Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis System is one of the most technologically advanced water filtration systems in the world. The direct flow system, is a stunning sleek and compact design with 5 filters, which makes water ultra-pure and alkaline. No tank makes water refresher and saves waste water considerably when compared to tank based reverse osmosis systems. This system is the highest quality reverse osmosis system on tap you can buy.
Osmio D7 Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis System
The Osmio D7 is one of the most technologically advanced water filtration systems in the world. The system, which is primarily designed for home and commercial use, comes standard with 5 filters and a compact, modern design. The system implements quick change technology which allows for low cost and low hassle maintenance.
The first three pre-filters protect the 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane, additionally you have a alkaline filter which adds back beneficial minerals into the water to provide an ultra pure and beneficial water.
The system is installed under the kitchen counter with a secondary faucet installed on the sink. The elegantly constructed system is our highest end model, during operation the system will light-up with LED Icons. Additionally the system can produce 1000 litres per day of the most healthy and delicious drinking water possible
- Elegantly designed Reverse Osmosis system for residential & commercial, under the kitchen counter use
- Plug & Play easy installation / Quick Filter Change Technology
- Direct Flow system / no tank required / maximises freshness of water
- High end model / total of 5 filters / Smart Water capabilities
- Analyzes water, tracks filter lifetime and optimizes system performance
- Very small footprint (no tank) / LED light-up during operation
- 6 and 24 month filter lifetime (membrane filter 24 months, the rest 6 months) - NB membrane life can vary depending on water hardness/quality.
Model Osmio D7 Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis System SKU D7ROSYS Brand Osmio Filter Parameter Bacteria, E-coli, Chlorine, Sediments, Nitrates, Fluoride, Limescale, Dissolved Solids (TDS), Hormones, Pharmaceuticals, Heavy Metals In Depth Filter specification
Filter 1: 5 Micron Polypropelene Sediment
Filter 2: CTO Coconut Shell Carbon
Filter 3: 1 Micron Polypropelene Sediment
Filter 4: 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Filter 5: Alkaline Filter
System Capacity - 1-2 Litres / Minute @ 3.5 Bar inlet pressure
Incoming Hardness - 35 oF Max.
Incoming TDS - 600 PPM Max.
Incoming Temperature - 5 - 38 °C
Electricity - 220V~/50Hz
Incoming Pressure - 1 Bar Min. 4 Bar Max. (If you have an incoming pressure above 4 Bar, you will need to purchase a pressure reducing valve prior to the unit)
System Dimensions - 47 (L) x 18.7 (W) x 39 (H) cm.
Weight (Without Water) - 14 Kg