Chlorella Powder 100g
Chlorella powder contains the naturally occurring plant pigment, chlorophyll, which is often regarded as a important element for detoxification and is also responsible for giving chlorella its striking blue-green colour.
This certified organic and raw chlorella powder is carefully washed then dried, maintaining the key nutrients. It is then milled to break the insoluble chlorella cell walls. This broken cell wall variant of chlorella makes the nutrients more accessible without losing any of the nutritional benefits.
Chlorella Powder Benefits
- Contains vitamins A, B9, C, E and K.
- Contains the minerals, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and potassium.
- Contains trace elements, omega 3 fatty acids and chlorophyll.
- Is certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers".
- Has been dried and processed at low temperatures in order to retain an optimum number of its naturally occurring nutrients.
- Is totally pure and free from added fillers.
- Is suitable for those following a vegetarian, vegan or rawfood diet.
How To Use Chlorella Powder
Stir 1 teaspoon (2-3 grams) of chlorella powder into your favourite smoothies, shakes and juices for example, or use it to enhance your choice of (rawfood) recipes, such as, sauces, nut butters and salad dressings.
Chlorella Powder Recipe – Chlorella Nut Spread
Try chlorella powder in this luscious nut spread made from raw tahini and naturally sweetened using agave nectar - a particularly delicious midday snack that’s ideal for those following a vegetarian, vegan or rawfood diet, as well as lovers of great-tasting food!
When buying high-quality health products, it's important to know you are shopping with an authorised supplier. We are fully authorised stockists of the premium brands Solgar and Viridian.
We're qualified and eager to help with any health advice you need.
Call 01462 436881 or click here to email us
Free Delivery over £40
Spend at least £40 and get free delivery!